If you’ve been watching my social media, I’ve been talking about my new project for a while. It was finally officially announced in Publisher’s Marketplace last week!
What I can tell you:
- This is a three-book series, and all the books will be available in 2019.
- It’s set in Toronto, Ontario.
- The main character is Wes, a man who was killed in 1933 but brought back to life by a witch’s spell.
- “Not-ghost” means he’s alive most of the time, but he can become a ghost.
- Hudson, the love interest, is Wes’s ex-boyfriend, and they haven’t seen each other for 33 years.
- Yes, that means this is a second-chance romance, and Hudson is 58.
- Hudson’s got seeeecrets…
- Each book is told from Wes’s perspective.
More info coming soon!
Stay tuned for release dates, covers, blurbs, and more. Be sure to follow me on social media for updates, too!